Okay. Time to blog about new year resolutions. Like finally.
It's year 2011 and I'm starting to accept that I'm already 20 years old (it's the 20th year of my life afterall. I've learnt to ignore my birth date -.-). And by that I mean it's time to behave like a young adult already. Literally no more teenages, but I believe it'll be fun celebrating my early twenties =)
Now here's the list:
1. Pick up habit of writing diary
- had not been writing for a year and I feel the difference.
2. Blog consistently
- I think I shall train myself to blog within a time range. Be productive.
3. Sleep early
- do if I wanna stay young and healthy. Sleeping beauties do exist~
4. Exercise regularly
- have had enough of my unfit body condition. I want my 'muscles' back!
5. Drink more water
- I know right. As if this should be a resolution~~
6. Limit time on Facebook (*important*)
- do not waste time on FB games anymore. There are so many better things to do.
7. Make a study schedule
- ULTIMATE GOAL: IMPROVE ON STUDIES!
8. Save money for upcoming trips and events
I shall turn into a better person before the special date 20112011 comes. Then it'll be when I look back and check upon myself. Exactly 10 months to go!
Wish everyone a blessed 2011.. cheers!
It's year 2011 and I'm starting to accept that I'm already 20 years old (it's the 20th year of my life afterall. I've learnt to ignore my birth date -.-). And by that I mean it's time to behave like a young adult already. Literally no more teenages, but I believe it'll be fun celebrating my early twenties =)
Now here's the list:
1. Pick up habit of writing diary
- had not been writing for a year and I feel the difference.
2. Blog consistently
- I think I shall train myself to blog within a time range. Be productive.
3. Sleep early
- do if I wanna stay young and healthy. Sleeping beauties do exist~
4. Exercise regularly
- have had enough of my unfit body condition. I want my 'muscles' back!
5. Drink more water
- I know right. As if this should be a resolution~~
6. Limit time on Facebook (*important*)
- do not waste time on FB games anymore. There are so many better things to do.
7. Make a study schedule
- ULTIMATE GOAL: IMPROVE ON STUDIES!
8. Save money for upcoming trips and events
I shall turn into a better person before the special date 20112011 comes. Then it'll be when I look back and check upon myself. Exactly 10 months to go!
Wish everyone a blessed 2011.. cheers!
Comments
- do not waste time on FB games anymore. There are so many better things to do.
This is the important thing that i hav promised myself to accomplish it. But i never succeed. >< Totally addicted to fb.
I seldom list down my new year resolutions like this, caz i scared that i cant do it. Kind of timid right?
Dear, wish u all the best ya =)Happy CNY