Watched another korean drama during this sem break. Dream High.
The story revolves around a bunch of youngsters who go to an art school that trains them to become successful singers.
ANYWAY, no drama review this time. The whole point of this post is on this edited video of Dream High I've come across on youtube. I'm amazed.
She used the theme song of FAME, an english TV series. Don't you just love the youtuber? Everything fits perfectly; be it the beats, song lyrics or the way she link the different dance moves together. Replay the video and you'll discover more. Besides, I admire the filming skills and effects used in this drama. The lighting, angle, colour tone etc. Nice~ (well of course, not to mention the songs and dances in the drama, but they are not seen here)
It doesn't matter whether you know this drama or not. Just watch the video and you'll get the dreamy Korean style. =)
Comments