Life has been hectic lately, and it will continue to be hectic until final exams. But please, please do not look so far down the road. There's a reason why the earth is round, you see? Take one step at a time, and enjoy the journey as you go.
And I am enjoying it. Doing what you love really gives you a boost of energy and liveliness. What's better than doing it with a bunch of lovely, awesome people? Sweating it out, fooling around and laughing away together every time despite the juggle with our heavy workloads in our respective courses / activities outside dance studio. Let's continue to support each other and make it through this semester together, alright? The pressure will always be there, but it's up to us to face it with a smile or a frown. Happiness is a journey, not a destination - that's a constant reminder to self.
I need to build up my mental stamina in studying. Just hang in there and keep pretending that I'm enjoying it, then I will. Persist, persist, persist. Isn't it what we do best in dance classes? Stretching and splitting. Screaming away while feeling wonderful with the pain - because you know there's a progress. You know you're improving.
And know that it's okay not to be okay sometimes, like now. I was physically exhausted yesterday, and mentally today. But I will be fine. Looking at what I have written so far, I know I will. Maybe I just need a break to pat myself on the back before I continue. Oh, and a good sleep too.
------------------------------------------- you go, girl. xoxo ----------------------------------------------
p/s: Suddenly realised what I wrote some time ago actually reflects my current sentiments. Gotta copy-paste it here...
p/s: Suddenly realised what I wrote some time ago actually reflects my current sentiments. Gotta copy-paste it here...
开心 vs 关心
开心开心
将快乐成分散发出来
快乐用完了,心却还开着
怎么办?
关心吧
不一定要别人关心
我们可以自己来
关心了,自然就能够
再度开心
Comments