.. with a full-time job
Yes, I will be stepping into the working world soon. After half a year doing nothing really productive while waiting for that one government notice that will come at god-knows-when, it finally arrives. Jeng jeng jeng!! Thank goodness I'm posted in Kuala Lumpur itself and not outstation. Not that working outstation for a year is a bad idea, though - I believe that would be a valuable life experience. It's just that if I went outstation, I wouldn't be able to enjoy what I'm going to write about below.
... a dance ensemble
Back to Chinese dance, my friends! Entering this dance ensemble in KL has been my goal ever since I left high school and its Chinese dance club. This dance ensemble was established by my own teacher and seniors. I'm glad that I made it in here.. This is just a start, though. Gotta really pick up my rusty Chinese dance techniques and open up my strength and flexibility.Way to go to be a long-term-part-time dancer yo! To be honest I'm still adjusting myself into this old-but-new environment. I do miss the good times I had in MDFC every now and then..
... and a relationship
Hee. I guess a number of you already know about it.. This happened at the most unexpected time, with a really unexpected person. I've known him from the university dance club but we barely talked to each other- not even during a trip to Perhentian Island together, nor when we joined the university musical as dancers together. Lol. It wasn't until when we started to really talk to each other that we discovered our compatibility.. There's something unexplainable about him that makes me feel totally comfortable being my authentic self around him. So eventually we fell in love.. and the rest is history :) So grateful that he found me. That he stayed around while I realise over time that we are meant for each other, in almost every way possible. <3
Still sorting out my life in general... I miss doing stuff together with my beloved friends. Feeling isolated after graduation and leaving the awesome dance club. Meh.
Comments
hi Devi :p