2/3/2011 (Wed)
Fact 1:
During lecture on communication.
Lecturer: You know, yawning is actually contagious..
Affected by her statement, I was almost starting to yawn as she continued,
Lecturer: The faster you get affected, the more empathic you are in nature..
Yawn immediately burst into surprised laughter!
Fact 2:
Did a personality test during the same lecture. My result shows that I'm an idealistic person. Come to think of it, it was quite true indeed =)
ps: went to watch I Am Number Four with friends yesterday. It was a nice show. Worth watching! And finally no more post-school-reopen-emoness (I hope). I dunno how it started, so don't ask me why. Cheers!
Fact 1:
During lecture on communication.
Lecturer: You know, yawning is actually contagious..
Affected by her statement, I was almost starting to yawn as she continued,
Lecturer: The faster you get affected, the more empathic you are in nature..
Yawn immediately burst into surprised laughter!
Fact 2:
Did a personality test during the same lecture. My result shows that I'm an idealistic person. Come to think of it, it was quite true indeed =)
ps: went to watch I Am Number Four with friends yesterday. It was a nice show. Worth watching! And finally no more post-school-reopen-emoness (I hope). I dunno how it started, so don't ask me why. Cheers!
Comments