Ever since I left my high school's Chinese Folk Dance Club, my passion for dancing has never really faded. I had been dancing for, like, 10 years and now that I've gotten out of this kind of life, I sometimes feel as if a part of me is missing.
Recently, I kinda moved (or tried to divert) my interest onto Latin dance. But I still dare not to take up classes on that, as I do mind dancing with male partners, doing those intimate moves and all...
Well anyway.
I had not been thinking about this for quite a while since I'm determined to improve my studies. Then I thought about exercising to keep my mind fresh, and thought about learning yoga.
Today I chatted with friends about taking up yoga classes in uni. After seeing photos of a Latin dance workshop on a notice board, I mentioned about my interest on learning it. And man, it really brought up my desire to take up dance classes again.
And here I am, once again haunted by the sudden strong urge to dance. >.<
There's one thing that's been bothering me:
Shall I join Monash Dance Club and pay for weekly dance classes, around 1 hour for each?
Usually I'd say no. I mean, what can be done in a 1-hour dance class? Warm up & cool down?... But when I'm desperate, I'm like "Okay I don't mind even though it's just an hour." But still, I dont think the fees are worth the price and I'm afraid if the classes will disappoint me.
Anyway, I still dont know much about it and I'll go check out during Clubs & Societies Week. Dang.
But but, the urge is here now! Ish...
*suppress suppress*
Oh man, I've just killed my precious studying time by blogging this silly post. *slaps*
Aih nvm, no more classes after tmr. Heh. Nights~
Recently, I kinda moved (or tried to divert) my interest onto Latin dance. But I still dare not to take up classes on that, as I do mind dancing with male partners, doing those intimate moves and all...
Well anyway.
I had not been thinking about this for quite a while since I'm determined to improve my studies. Then I thought about exercising to keep my mind fresh, and thought about learning yoga.
Today I chatted with friends about taking up yoga classes in uni. After seeing photos of a Latin dance workshop on a notice board, I mentioned about my interest on learning it. And man, it really brought up my desire to take up dance classes again.
And here I am, once again haunted by the sudden strong urge to dance. >.<
There's one thing that's been bothering me:
Shall I join Monash Dance Club and pay for weekly dance classes, around 1 hour for each?
Usually I'd say no. I mean, what can be done in a 1-hour dance class? Warm up & cool down?... But when I'm desperate, I'm like "Okay I don't mind even though it's just an hour." But still, I dont think the fees are worth the price and I'm afraid if the classes will disappoint me.
Anyway, I still dont know much about it and I'll go check out during Clubs & Societies Week. Dang.
But but, the urge is here now! Ish...
*suppress suppress*
Oh man, I've just killed my precious studying time by blogging this silly post. *slaps*
Aih nvm, no more classes after tmr. Heh. Nights~
Comments
joining and quitting later if you found it pricey or worthless is still better than you never join and regret your whole life right? haha..
and in later life when you look back you could just say "at least i gave it a try!"..hahaha
nah..just some suggestions..don't take it seriously or let it trouble you more.. xP
cheerss!! :D