This is a diary of yesterday. Somehow I feel it was a good day worth writing down. It was actually the accumulation of good little things that made my day. :)
1. In the morning, I got mom's permission to let my high school friends stay overnight at my house. So, this Friday's plan with the pompuans is on! Can't wait~
2. Went to One U for a karaoke session with Devi, Amelia and Kahsing. It was my first time driving alone to One U! Ah, the sense of achievement =P
3. Got lost in 1U as usual, but I managed to find Neway on my own and reached there on time. Again, the sense of achievement! lol
4. Neway was pretty good. We took the K lunch session, then only realized we were offered free salad buffet as well.
5. The food was not bad. I tried vegetarian prawn for the first time and kinda liked it.
6. The songs available at Neway was great. Had a good time singing all the nice songs.
7. Our check out time was delayed by half an hour and the whole session only cost us RM9.30. Nice!
8. After that, we went to shop for a while. Thanks to Amelia, I successfully bought my first pair of leggings. First item in my shopping list -- checked!
9. Went to check out cardigans, the 2nd item in my shopping list. Bumped into Madeline and Ji Hau =D it's been 1.5 years since I last saw Ji Hau! So happy~
10. After we dismissed, I went to MPH to look for the books I want. As expected, I couldn't find them but I felt good being in the bookstore. I like bookstores and it's been long since I last went to one.
11. Got home (successfully) and found that the water supply was not cut. While we thought it's supposed to be cut since 8am? Weird. But good :)
12. Went online and saw my friend posted a malay song. Devi sang some malay songs during the karaoke, too. So I tried listening to some. The songs were quite nice. A good way to brush up BM, I think. haha.
So, that's about it. I'm grateful for the nice day and the good mood. Suddenly feel that my holiday is actually full of purposes. Haha. Should really make full use of it.
Quoting from the Thai commercial,
To every little good things in life, cheers!
1. In the morning, I got mom's permission to let my high school friends stay overnight at my house. So, this Friday's plan with the pompuans is on! Can't wait~
2. Went to One U for a karaoke session with Devi, Amelia and Kahsing. It was my first time driving alone to One U! Ah, the sense of achievement =P
3. Got lost in 1U as usual, but I managed to find Neway on my own and reached there on time. Again, the sense of achievement! lol
4. Neway was pretty good. We took the K lunch session, then only realized we were offered free salad buffet as well.
5. The food was not bad. I tried vegetarian prawn for the first time and kinda liked it.
6. The songs available at Neway was great. Had a good time singing all the nice songs.
7. Our check out time was delayed by half an hour and the whole session only cost us RM9.30. Nice!
8. After that, we went to shop for a while. Thanks to Amelia, I successfully bought my first pair of leggings. First item in my shopping list -- checked!
9. Went to check out cardigans, the 2nd item in my shopping list. Bumped into Madeline and Ji Hau =D it's been 1.5 years since I last saw Ji Hau! So happy~
10. After we dismissed, I went to MPH to look for the books I want. As expected, I couldn't find them but I felt good being in the bookstore. I like bookstores and it's been long since I last went to one.
11. Got home (successfully) and found that the water supply was not cut. While we thought it's supposed to be cut since 8am? Weird. But good :)
12. Went online and saw my friend posted a malay song. Devi sang some malay songs during the karaoke, too. So I tried listening to some. The songs were quite nice. A good way to brush up BM, I think. haha.
So, that's about it. I'm grateful for the nice day and the good mood. Suddenly feel that my holiday is actually full of purposes. Haha. Should really make full use of it.
Quoting from the Thai commercial,
To every little good things in life, cheers!
Comments