There has been this song that I've been wanting to share.
Dancing by Elisa.
It's really beautiful. Perfect for comtemporary dance or ballet. That kind of dance that can touch your soul, making you feel moved while watching.
And that's how this song made me feel.
The lyrics is not purely about dancing, but has got something to do with romance. The feeling portrayed is so intense. Simply artistic.
I won't say it's a popular pop song or anything for you to de-stress, but yeah, if you're in the mood to try out something spiritual, listen to this.
Dancing by Elisa.
It's really beautiful. Perfect for comtemporary dance or ballet. That kind of dance that can touch your soul, making you feel moved while watching.
And that's how this song made me feel.
The lyrics is not purely about dancing, but has got something to do with romance. The feeling portrayed is so intense. Simply artistic.
I won't say it's a popular pop song or anything for you to de-stress, but yeah, if you're in the mood to try out something spiritual, listen to this.
Comments