1. Nothing is perfect. That's the way life is. Embrace it.
2. Don't dwell on the past or keep dreaming about the future. Live in the present.
3. Never regret any decisions you made, because that's what you thought was right at that moment. Let it be.
4. Keep moving on, for life will eventually bring you to exactly where you should be.
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I intended to be." -Douglas Adams
Those were the kind of messages I got when I went to a Buddhism talk in my uni - "A Date with Buddhist Personalities". I'm glad I went there. It's not like I've never heard of those teachings before, though. What I really learned from the talk was the fact that on top of a religion, Buddhism is more like a free-thinking; a philosophy of life. And it has been in me all these years. It is exciting to have realised that, you know.
有时候还是会想:我为什么那么想要有个宗教?
与其说是宗教,倒不如说是信仰
让我可以随时自我沉淀、整理思绪
调整好自己和周围世界的关系
别看我平时大大喇喇的,我骨子里还是个天蝎座
会想很多,一不小心就掉入自己的情绪漩涡,久久不能自已
所以才学会尽量不去在乎很多事情吧
选择神经大条,是我自我保护的一种方式
而对这些生活哲学的好奇心
则是我想继续大喇喇地在这纷扰世界生存的一种表现吧
前天看报纸的佛教版面,教人怎么做简单的“禅修”
分成“行禅” “坐禅” “观禅” 几种
基本上都在教人放空思绪、专注在自己的呼吸/动作,彻底活在当下
觉得很有趣:这不跟瑜伽很像吗?
一来可以培养专注力(本人很需要)
练瑜伽又可以锻炼身体(我现在全身肌肉松垮垮的呀我的天~~ 敏捷度也降低了)
想到这里,突然好想学瑜伽了……(瑜伽学费很贵叻~)
2. Don't dwell on the past or keep dreaming about the future. Live in the present.
3. Never regret any decisions you made, because that's what you thought was right at that moment. Let it be.
4. Keep moving on, for life will eventually bring you to exactly where you should be.
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I intended to be." -Douglas Adams
Those were the kind of messages I got when I went to a Buddhism talk in my uni - "A Date with Buddhist Personalities". I'm glad I went there. It's not like I've never heard of those teachings before, though. What I really learned from the talk was the fact that on top of a religion, Buddhism is more like a free-thinking; a philosophy of life. And it has been in me all these years. It is exciting to have realised that, you know.
有时候还是会想:我为什么那么想要有个宗教?
与其说是宗教,倒不如说是信仰
让我可以随时自我沉淀、整理思绪
调整好自己和周围世界的关系
别看我平时大大喇喇的,我骨子里还是个天蝎座
会想很多,一不小心就掉入自己的情绪漩涡,久久不能自已
所以才学会尽量不去在乎很多事情吧
选择神经大条,是我自我保护的一种方式
而对这些生活哲学的好奇心
则是我想继续大喇喇地在这纷扰世界生存的一种表现吧
前天看报纸的佛教版面,教人怎么做简单的“禅修”
分成“行禅” “坐禅” “观禅” 几种
基本上都在教人放空思绪、专注在自己的呼吸/动作,彻底活在当下
觉得很有趣:这不跟瑜伽很像吗?
一来可以培养专注力(本人很需要)
练瑜伽又可以锻炼身体(我现在全身肌肉松垮垮的呀我的天~~ 敏捷度也降低了)
想到这里,突然好想学瑜伽了……(瑜伽学费很贵叻~)
Comments