1. A friend in UK randomly invites me to go for a visit someday, which turns out to be a pretty plausible plan. Just the thought of the possibilities makes me so excited!
2. Finally made up the decision to skip a class for a motivational talk I'd been curious about. It was inspiring and I'm glad I made the right move.
3. Trying out a new dance genre with pretty low confidence but received encouraging comments from a senior - all I need is more self-confidence and the courage to 'show-off'. lol.
4. Meeting interesting new friends. - happened unexpectedly quite a few times this year
5. Realising that one of my friends actually understands myself in certain aspects better than I do. (creepy, isn't it? She's psychic :p)
6. Being mentioned by an old friend in her recent blog post just shows that I'm being missed. I miss you too, Sarah!
7. Beautiful skies. Be it the amazing sunset, the clear blue sky or the twinkling night sky.
8. Wishes coming true. Practice the Power of Visualisation - it works! (provided you do it the right way, I guess)
9. Spotting a very interesting tee on a blogshop my sister was looking at and spontaneously bought it for myself.
10. Casually chatting with an old friend only to find out she's in a relationship! A catch-up session is definitely needed, haha.
Yep, life is full of surprises... only if you let them in. I'm in the process of learning, though; learning to embrace new things and people, to deal with stress positively, to explore myself, remain true to myself and see the good things around me.
Because I remember my 2013 resolution - to be a better version of myself and to celebrate all that a university life has to offer. That's how we live life to the fullest, right?
2. Finally made up the decision to skip a class for a motivational talk I'd been curious about. It was inspiring and I'm glad I made the right move.
3. Trying out a new dance genre with pretty low confidence but received encouraging comments from a senior - all I need is more self-confidence and the courage to 'show-off'. lol.
4. Meeting interesting new friends. - happened unexpectedly quite a few times this year
5. Realising that one of my friends actually understands myself in certain aspects better than I do. (creepy, isn't it? She's psychic :p)
6. Being mentioned by an old friend in her recent blog post just shows that I'm being missed. I miss you too, Sarah!
7. Beautiful skies. Be it the amazing sunset, the clear blue sky or the twinkling night sky.
8. Wishes coming true. Practice the Power of Visualisation - it works! (provided you do it the right way, I guess)
9. Spotting a very interesting tee on a blogshop my sister was looking at and spontaneously bought it for myself.
10. Casually chatting with an old friend only to find out she's in a relationship! A catch-up session is definitely needed, haha.
Yep, life is full of surprises... only if you let them in. I'm in the process of learning, though; learning to embrace new things and people, to deal with stress positively, to explore myself, remain true to myself and see the good things around me.
Because I remember my 2013 resolution - to be a better version of myself and to celebrate all that a university life has to offer. That's how we live life to the fullest, right?
Comments